Sunday, April 12, 2009

Humans are Mirrors

One of the most surprising thing about us humans is the ability to make decisions and judgments. While we are talking to someone or observing people around us, there is this compulsive nature within us which wants to judge. It is really hard to control this urge to judge. Well some of you might say “How else do I know what kind of a person he/she is ?” True, I agree. There is nothing wrong with that. It is the general human nature of probing into others to either befriend someone or to run away from them.

But there could always be a risk. Even if we ask questions that can help us judge, what if the answer that sheds light upon the character of the person is not the truth. What is the probability that the truth is spoken all the time ? So far I haven't met a person who is truthful all the time.

SO ALL HUMAN JUDGEMENT IS BASED ON THE HOPE THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. SO IF OUR JUDGEMENT ABOUT SOMEONE HAS TO BE TRUE ALL HUMANS IN THE PLANET MUST SPEAK THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME. IN ORDER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN, WE MUST START TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME OURSELVES

SEE ALL HUMANS AS MIRRORS, THEY WILL ALWAYS REFLECT ONLY WHAT EXISTS IN YOU

1 comment:

subbu said...

hi sandya i am subbu.I am so much happy to see you .I am also a diehard fan of Michael jackson.

Email:gostthril@yahoo.com
subbutechno@rediffmail.com