- I am being born as a symbol of love of my parents. Thank you mom and dad
- Along with me come plenty of 'genes' split in proportion over centuries of ancestors. Thus the way I look has been a major contribution of my ancestors. Thank you ancestors.
- I am being provided with good food, clothing, education, everything I need and sometimes want, by my parents and immediate family. I put to good use everything that has been offered in the platter and get out of college. Thank you my dear family.
- Now comes marriage. The entire family out of their infinite love for me find me the best life partner. He is the best for me without a doubt. Thank you mom, dad and brother.
- My husband also has gone through everything in life with love from his family. Now he is a SDE in a Corporate Giant. Thanks to his parents, brother, ancestors and to the man himself for making the best out of it.
- Now comes my turn to thank my life partner. He has been solely responsible for the degree I have behind my name as M.S major in Software Engineering. He could have chosen not to do it for me considering the expensive tuition. He always had that choice and I would have accepted whatever he says. But he never ever even uttered a word of objection. I love you Deepak. Thank you Deepak.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
THAT WHICH IS 'MINE'
On a sleepless night last week, I went into a deep contemplation about myself. I got to discover what really is 'mine' in this world (illusory world, I must say).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment